Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: DIGITAL LOLA COMMERCE, S.A.U.
Dirección Postal: Camí de les Oliveres, 1.
08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú (Barcelona)
Telephone: 902 22 12 12
Contact address of the Data Protection Delegate: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the main purpose for processing your data?
To perform a contract.The data will be handled to manage your requests, orders, payment and processing and, if necessary, exchanges and returns.
The data provided will be processed to send information and to market VENCA products and
services in a personalised manner, using the information you have given us to create business segments. The information and sales offers related to our products and services will be sent by post, email, the Internet, messages or telephone calls. Likewise, with your consent we will send you information and sales offers from third parties that collaborate with us, which come from the following sectors: telecommunications, finance, insurance, publishing, leisure, training, food, hardware, household cleaning products, NGOs, domestic appliances and household goods, jewellery, electronic items, travelling, cosmetics, esoterism, furniture and the automotive industry. The information will be sent by post, email, the Internet, messages or telephone calls.
What is the legal standing for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is to perform a sales contract for purchasing our products. The sales offer for our products and services is based on a legitimate interest in conducting advertising campaigns. The sales offer for products and services offered by third parties that collaborate with us is based on your consent.
How long will we store your data for?
The data you provide will be stored for the entirety of the commercial relationship with our company, and for a period of five years as of the last confirmation of interest, as long as the interested party does not ask for such data to be deleted.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not VENCA is handling personal
data that concerns them. Individuals are entitled to access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate details or, if applicable, request the data to be deleted when, for example, they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were obtained. On occasions, individuals may request us to restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data to make or deal with complaints. Under certain circumstances and due to reasons related to specific situations, individuals may oppose to the processing of their data. VENCA will stop processing the data, except when there are imperative legal reasons, or it is necessary for dealing with possible complaints. In the event you exercise your right to refuse advertisements, your data will be included in an advertising exclusion list that has the purpose of reducing the number of advertisements you receive. You may also object to us creating business segments with the information we have about you All individuals have the right to data portability. Interested parties are also entitled to withdraw
their consent at any time.Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not VENCA is handling personal data that concerns them. Individuals are entitled to access their
personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate details or, if applicable, request the data to be deleted when, for example, they are no longer required for the purposes for which they were obtained. On occasions, individuals may request us to restrict the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data to make or deal with complaints. Under certain circumstances and due to reasons related to specific situations, individuals may oppose to the processing of their data. VENCA will stop processing the data, except when there are imperative legal reasons, or it is necessary for dealing with possible complaints. In the event you exercise your right to refuse advertisements, your data will be included in an advertising exclusion list that has the purpose of reducing the number of advertisements you receive. You may also object to us creating marketing profiles with the information we have about you All individuals have the right to data portability. Interested parties are also entitled to withdraw their consent at any time.
Minors. Children under 16 are not allowed to make purchases, provide their personal data, fill in forms or request catalogues without the consent of their parents or legal tutors, unless they are completed by said parents or legal tutors. The same rule applies for using the VENCA phone number 807 00 11 00* (*Maximum price Mex$0.0042/min. from a landline and Mex$0.0079/min. from a mobile network. VAT included. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 18 or older. Service offered by DIGITAL
LOLA COMMERCE (VENCA), Camí de les Oliveres, 1, Vilanova i la Geltrú (08800 Barcelona).
A cookie is a file which is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain pages of the website. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or their computer, and depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can also be used to recognise the user and offer them more relevant products / advertisements.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different kinds of cookies:
Generally speaking, we use them to facilitate shopping and registration services.
We also use third-party cookies like the ones used by the social media or by external complements, and analytical cookies which enable us to gather statistical information on how you browse and to show you advertisements related to your preferences, generated based on your browsing patterns, in order to offer users the best possible service.
Depending on their purpose:
• Technical cookies These allow users to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options: transmit data, log in, access pages with restricted access, save items that make up an order, process an order, request registration or to participate in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for distributing videos or sound, or share content via social networks.
• Analysis cookies: These enable the party responsible for these cookies to monitor and analyse users’ behaviours on the websites to which they are linked. Information collected with this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on websites, applications or platforms to draw up the browser profiles of the users of the said websites, applications or platforms, with the purpose of making improvements based on analysing the data usage of the people using the service.
• Advertising cookies: These enable more efficient management of any advertising spaces a publisher may have included on the website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as published content or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed. These cookies store information about users’ behaviour, obtained by permanently observing their browsing habits. This makes it possible to develop specific profiles that are used a basis for showing appropriate advertisements.
• Personalization cookies These enable users to access the service with some predefined general features, according to a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, including, for example, the language, type of browser used to access the service and settings for the region from which the service is accessed.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
• Internal cookies: Internal cookies are sent to the user’s terminal from equipment or a domain managed by the publisher, from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third party cookies: Third-party cookies are sent to a user’s terminal from equipment or a domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by an entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies. Cookies installed by the publisher that are handled by third parties are also third-party cookies.
• Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website; consequently, none are stored on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained by way of these cookies is used to analyse web traffic guidelines. In the long term, this enables us to provide a better experience to improve content and make our site easier to use.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed for a specific period of time. They have an expiry date, after which the cookies will stop working.
Below is a list of providers with which we work. They use analysis and advertising cookies to facilitate our website analyses and to be able to offer relevant advertising content.
By registering and accepting the terms and conditions, the user consents to the use of technical cookies to improve the browsing experience. This website only uses the cookies that are strictly necessary for it to function properly and to generate statistics on website use; under no circumstances do they allow us to identify the user.
Storage and processing of the information obtained in this way serves a technical purpose, in order to transmit communication via the electronic communication network, as well as to provide an information society service expressly requested by the registered user.
You may allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer; if your browser does not allow cookies to be installed, you may not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
Cookies management varies by browser, so we recommend that you enter the “Options” or “Tools” menu of your web browser to set the security level and cookies authorisation. Below we provide you with access to detailed information by type of browser:
Digital Lola S.A.U. may modify this Cookies Policy in accordance with legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to the Users through the web.